Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sewing Machine - Bad News/Good News

The bad news... two days ago my sewing machine decided it had enough.  My Mom gave me the Brother sewing machine as gift and it has worked well for my needs for some time now.  It would not operate properly for me anymore so it was time to buy a new one.

My husband and I headed over to the Viking Sewing Center in Ann Arbor and starting looking at all the wonderful sewing machines there.  I wanted a sewing machine that would not only need my current skill level now, but would also have features that I would use in the future.


  The good news... I ended up choosing the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 855.  What an amazing sewing machine that has 145 stitches and 4 fonts.  It was on sale and had all the features I was looking for.  Plus it had the larger throat which was the one thing I really wanted to have. 


So now it's time to get sewing! 

Happy sewing my quilting friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I wish any of my rooms in my house looked as good as this room. You're so organized. Gives me inspiration. Hmmm maybe I'll make that a New Year's resolution. ;)

    ReplyDelete