Thursday, March 11, 2010

Auld Lang Syne

A quilting friend of mine (Pat) made a table topper/wall hanging called Auld Lang Syne from a pattern found in the January 2009 issue of The Quilter.  I fell in love with the design and the colors were just right!  The block size is 6" x 6", with 25 blocks and a finished size of 42" x 42".  This black/white photo is from the picture online from that issue.

I chose these fabrics to use with this pattern.  
My husband wonders why I keep finding more projects that I want to start, but you just can't help falling in love with a new pattern!  All I need to do is reorganize the priorities of all my quilt projects, and place this one in line...... soooooo this one will fall in line just after I finish my Mom's quilt top.  ;-)

Time to get sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment